Brunei is definitely an Asian country which has a rich fishing economy. Brunei is located in the southeastern part of Asia, also its neighboring country is Malaysia. Brunei’s capital Bandar Seri Begawan. Brunei has many historical and natural landscapes especially for the exhibition to introduce tourists
Brunei Travel Information
You will find four methods to enter the nation. This country has only one airport : the Brunei international airport is provided through the Royal Brunei Airlines. Locations worldwide into Brunei: Dubai, London, Kl, Singapore, Perth, Auckland, Queensland and Kota Kinabalu. Other airlines that offer tickets worldwide: Singapore Air carrier, Malaysia Air carrier, and Air Asia. There are two main ways to get into this nation from Malaysia those are Miri and Limbang, By this ways travellers can easy stepping into Malaysia.
There is a road between the city of Sarawak in Malaysia Limbang and Lawas in Brunei. Buses can be found in Sarawak-Malaysia personal transport to Kuala Belait in Brunei. An alternative is to apply bus at Limbang-Sarawak to reach the city’s capital ,and but they are going to have to alter buses at the border in Kuala Lurah. Kota Kinibalu could be another vehicle to catch a bus and arrive the capital . Ferry transportation from Labuan, Lawas, Sundar (Sarawak), Kota Kinabalu and Sabah of Brunei Muara.
Brunei’s housing includes an array of hotels, resorts, beach villas, guesthouses and flats to select from. The main city, Bandar Seri Begawan,will provide top quality facilities and living condition. Rooms and houses could be reserved online with prices to help you plan for the nights to stay in Brunei.
Most of restaurants in Brunei are well outfitted and they are real wonderful. The foods are of all kinds, whereby a number of them happen to be imported through foreign, professional chefs from different nations. The most popular local cuisines would be the nasikatok – that includes rice and curried meat with spicesspices or herbs and ambuyat – including of the sago paste.
Brunei has several attractive destinations especially historical spots due to its six centuries of existence like a Sultan-ruled kingdom. A number of destinations you should spend your visit are:
- The Jame’Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque – It is really a giant religious place which is located in Kampong Kiarong. Its applauding architectural designs allow it to be one of the top points of interest of Brunei. It allows vacationers to visit only on Thursday of every week.
- The Royal Regalia Museum introduces a lot of collections of items in the ancient dynasties existing in Brunei around some centuries ago.
- Brunei History Center – If you would like to learn something about the history of Brunei, This center would be the best place.
- Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque – the site of the mosque is gorgeous. The mosque stands on the lagoon near the Brunei River.
- The Istana NurulIma Palace – it’s the biggest structure in Brunei. It features a great attractive site with amazing landscape design and architectural features. Vacationers can click on the palace only in the time of a festival namely Hari Raya Puasa. The palace is presently in which the country’s sultan lives.
- Jerudong Amusement Park is really a free public spot to hold off with family members,lovers, possess a have a picnic and chat while you get benefit from the outdoors, the enjoyment rides and purchase favorite products in the kiosks inside the park.